Wednesday, October 2, 2013

My San Francisco Vacation

Over the summer, I went to San Francisco, California and I stayed at a house in Marin County. In Marin County, it is incredibly hilly. To even get out of the driveway, you had to climb a GIANT hill! When you drove up the driveway, it felt like you were going to slip all the way down. It was super tiring climbing the hills without a car also. My mom and dad said that the walk into the main part of town wasn't very long. They were probably right, but it was so hilly that it felt like we were walking for a very, very long time.


When we first got to the house, it was very calm. However it soon got crazy. My mom and dad had left the door open and the porch light on while they were getting us ready for bed, because they were still unpacking the car. Two grasshoppers ended up getting into the house! My mom put is in our rooms and closed the door so that she could catch the grasshoppers. All that night, I was scared that grasshoppers would get into my bed.




No comments:

Post a Comment