Thursday, April 10, 2014

Baseball

On Sunday, my team had a double header against the Brooklyn Bulldogs. They are a really good team, but I thought we could beat them.In the first game, we did pretty well. We hit well, but they had great defense, so we lost by 1 point. But it was REALLY close. In our last licks, we had 2 outs and a runner on 3rd when we got the last out. I hit 8th in the order and  got an RBI. In the second game, it was also really close. We were losing by one run with a runner on 2nd when one of our players struck out for the last out of the game. I don't blame him, since he had such heavy pressure.

After the game, we reflected on what we did well and what we needed to work on. Then my coach handed out bones. You can put bones(which you earn for making a good play or getting a good hit) on your helmet. Both me and my friend Sam got bones. Mine was for my RBI.

No comments:

Post a Comment